ALERT: Government filing fees will increase April 1, 2024 Start your application today

Student Visa

Services for Student Visa

A student visa is what every other student requires. The process is no doubt exhausting if not done properly. We make your life easier.

F1 Visa

The F1 Visa is a type of student visa provided to international students who wish to enroll in prestigious educational institutions across the United States of America.

J1 Visa

The J1 is a type of visa under the United States Student and Exchange visa spectrum. With this visa, you are allowed to ensure a temporary stay in the country.


EB2 & EB3 Green Card

There are 3 kinds of Green Card that an employer can file for you. They are called EB1, EB2 and EB3. Depending upon the category chosen, there may be different steps required and you may hear people refer to the process as Labor Certification or PERM.

What Our Clients Say

Have a look at these testimonials, Our motive is to make the entire process of immigration hassle-free and convenient for our clients.

Affordable, step-by-step visa help from our team of immigration experts

Learn more about BOLD LEGAL’s Essential (Guided) Application service.