ALERT: Government filing fees will increase April 1, 2024 Start your application today

P1 Visa

The P1 entertainment visa is a type of non-immigrant visa to the United States of America. It allows foreign nationals deployed in professional sports, art, or entertainment to enter the United States to attend an event, performance, or competition.

Important E1 Visa Specifications

Eligibility for P1 Visa

An athlete, entertainer, or performer in the field of art with an international reputation can think of entering the United States through a P1 Visa. The professional will require a visa to attend some event or be a part of any performance of international standards.

Privileges on the P1 Visa

Privileges on the P1 Visa

With a P1 Visa, you can stay in the United States for 5 years. The extensions of this period cannot exceed 10 years.

Applying for the Extension of the P1 Visa

Yes, you can apply for an extension of the P1 Visa.

P1 athletes and support personnel are authorized to ensure an extension of the duration of stay from 5 years to a period of 10 years –not exceeding that

Other P1, P2, and P3 nationals and support personnel are authorized to extend the validity of the P1 Visa by at least one year for continuing or completing the same activity or event in the United States

Studying for P1 Visa

Yes, you can engage in part-time study on your P1 Visa in the United States.

Other Topics In Investment Visa

Affordable, step-by-step visa help from our team of immigration experts

Learn more about BOLD LEGAL’s Essential (Guided) Application service.