ALERT: Government filing fees will increase April 1, 2024 Start your application today

F1 Visa

The F1 Visa is a type of student visa provided to international students who wish to enroll in prestigious educational institutions across the United States of America. It covers levels from elementary school to graduate school and university. It also includes several degrees.

Qualifying for F1 Visa

If you wish to apply for the F1 Visa, here are some requirements to fulfill:

F1 Visa Requirements

Some important documents that you need while applying for the F1 Visa are:

Applying for the F1 Visa

If you wish to apply for the F1 Visa, here are some considerations:

Validity of F1 Visa

When your F1 Visa gets approved, you are allowed to stay in the country on a full-time basis -throughout the tenure of your education. If your study program is for less than one year for graduation, the US embassy will grant you an extension of one year. The validity of the F1 Visa will last for as long as it is stated in the I-20 and I-94 forms.

Other Topics In Student Visa

The Green Card allows the individual to move to the United States and attend school and work in the United States.

J1 Visa

The J1 Is a type of visa under the United States Student and Exchange visa spectrum. With this visa, you are allowed to ensure a temporary stay in the country.

What Our Clients Say

Have a look at these testimonials, Our motive is to make the entire process of immigration hassle-free and convenient for our clients.

Affordable, step-by-step visa help from our team of immigration experts

Learn more about BOLD LEGAL’s Essential (Guided) Application service.